“If you have dreams, it is your responsibility to make them happen”.
Bel Pesce is a Brazilian entrepreneur who at 18 left Brazil to study at MIT, from MIT she then went to work in Silicon Valley. Pesce wrote the best-selling book The Brazilian Girl from Silicon Valley and has founded many successful business ventures.
In this Ted Talk, Pesce describes the 5 ways to kill your dreams. Taking a different approach for inspiring young businessmen and women, she gives these tips:
- Believe in overnight success
- Thinking that someone else has the answers for you
- Believing that when growth is guaranteed, you should settle down
- Thinking that the fault is someone else’s
- Believing that only the goals themselves matter
Running Time: 6.11 minutes
Asen is a branding intensive, digitally progressive, full-service marketing and advertising agency. At Asen, we believe that good, effective marketing stems from strong relationships, integrated strategies, and a forward-thinking team. In business for over 35 years under the same ownership, Asen is an established industry leader with clients in a wide range of industries. Our mission? To *be more for our clients.