“If you have dreams, it is your responsibility to make them happen”.
Bel Pesce is a Brazilian entrepreneur who at 18 left Brazil to study at MIT, from MIT she then went to work in Silicon Valley. Pesce wrote the best-selling book The Brazilian Girl from Silicon Valley and has founded many successful business ventures.
In this Ted Talk, Pesce describes the 5 ways to kill your dreams. Taking a different approach for inspiring young businessmen and women, she gives these tips:
- Believe in overnight success
- Thinking that someone else has the answers for you
- Believing that when growth is guaranteed, you should settle down
- Thinking that the fault is someone else’s
- Believing that only the goals themselves matter
Running Time: 6.11 minutes
At Asen, we’re rooted in your success as if it was our own (because it is). Our decades of experience in full-service marketing has generated continued growth for hundreds of brands across all industries. From research and strategy to design and development, we do it all. And we do it all with your growing goals in mind! Because together, we thrive.