Asen Marketing is seeking a forward thinking front end web developer.
This person should be experienced and motivated. You’ll be collaborating with a team of talented, fun, idea-driven people.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Develop, update and maintain website in content management systems (primarily WordPress)
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Collaboration with creative team including Back-end Web Developer and Creative Director
- Communicate with client to ensure project addresses scope of work and is completed on time and within budget
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into daily practices
- Collaborate with designers to match visual design intent
- 2+ years experience in web programming
- 2-year degree in related field or equivalent job experience
- Strong WordPress knowledge required
- Ability to convert design files to WordPress themes
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple projects and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best development practices
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Understanding of the principles of website architecture and basic UX
- Ability to communicate and work in a team environment
- Experience with tools in the Adobe Creative Suite
Please submit resume and site examples here.
Join a growing culture at Asen Marketing!